- Industry recognition by becoming part of the network of microfinance leaders and movers.
- Participation in experience-sharing activities with peers. Priority is given to members.
- Access to technical assistance in areas such as market research and product development, social performance management, and client protection.
- Scholarships and special rates on MCPI-organized learning activities.
- Access to resources and tools such as research studies, discussion papers, case studies, and practice notes.
- Linkage opportunities with the local and global microfinance community.
- Participation in the governance of MCPI – up to nine representatives are elected to the MCPI Board of Trustees.