Plenary Session 1: Back to Basics – The Journey of Microfinance in the Philippines
- Dr. Jamie Aristotle B. Alip, Founder and Chairman Emeritus, CARD MRI
- Mr. Angel de Leon, Jr., Chairperson, Taytay Sa Kauswagan, Inc.
- Dr. Cecilia del Castillo, Executive Director, Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc.
- Lt. Gen William Hotchkiss III (Ret), Chairman, Cantilan Bank, Inc.
Plenary Session 2: Expanding Reach through Digital Financial Inclusion
- Ms. Pia Roman Tayag, Managing Director, Inclusive Finance Advocacy Office and Concurrent Head, Financial Consumer Protection Department, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
Ugnayan Session: Exploring Digital Platforms and Innovations for Financial Inclusion
- Mr. Matija Karaula, Managing Director PH, Oradian
- Mr. Justin Arcenas, Managing Director, RuralNet Inc.
- Mr. Mehedi Tarafder, CEO, Jyosna Inc.
Plenary Session 3: Supply and Demand of Housing Microfinance in the Philippines
- Mr. Naeem Razwani, Associate Director, Financial In clusion Asia-Pacific, Terwilliger Center for Innovation in Shelter-Habitat for Humanity International
Plenary Session 4: Responsible Inclusive Finance: Putting Clients First
- Ms. Alma Estolas, Executive Director, Rangtay sa Pagrang-ay Microfinance, Inc.
- Mr. Daniele Rovere, President, OnePuhunan-CreditAccess Philippines Financing Company, Inc.
- Ms. Ma. Theresa Catipay, Executive Director, RAFI Micro-finance, Inc.
Microfinance NGO Regulatory Council (MNRC) Supervision for 2019
- Atty. Rachel Esther Gumtang-Remalante and Atty. Miracle Anne Rodriguez, Corporate Governance and Finance Department, Securities and Exchange Commission
- Facilitator: Dr. Ma. Piedad Geron, Asian Development Bank
MFI Exchange: Addressing Competition in the Field
- Heads and Upper Management – facilitated discussion and sharing on issues and concerns related to competition in the field
Housing, Water and Sanitation, and Clean Energy
- Mr. Naeem Razwani, Associate Director, Financial Inclusion Asia-Pacific, Terwilliger Center for Innovation in Shelter-Habitat for Humanity International
- Mr. Carlos Ani, Country Director, Water.org Philippines
- Ms. Kate Landry, Philippines Country Director, Build Change
- Mr. Sanaullah Fathi, Business Leader-Asia Pacific, Greenlight Planet
Magement Information Systems: How Important Is It?
- Mr. Kamrul Tarafder, President and CEO, ASA Philippines Foundation
- Ms. Liezel Engracia, Manager, iSynergies, Inc.- Alalay Sa Kaunlaran, Inc.
Establishing an Effective Mechanism for Complaints Resolution
- Atty. Rachel Barbosa-Salva, Bank Officer IV, Financial Consumer Protection Department, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Ms. Fe Bataller, Director for Operations, SEDP-Simbag sa Pag-Asenso, Inc.
- Ms. Mary Jane Macapagal, Director for ASKI Skills and Knowledge Institute-Alalay Sa Kaunlaran, Inc.
MFI Exchange: Treating Employees Responsibly
- HR Managers and staff – facilitated discussion and sharing on HR issues and concerns of MFIs
Potentials and Challenges of Value Chain Financing for Small Farmers – Organized by PinoyME Foundation
- Prof. Ronald T. Chua, Associate Professor, Department of Strategic Management, Asian Institute of Management
- Mr. Danilo Songco, President and CEO, PinoyME Foundation
Understanding Data Privacy for Financial Institutions
- Dr. Rolando R. Lansigan, Chief, Compliance and Monitoring Division, National Privacy Commission